Customized Wedding Planning and Coordination
Starting at $2,250*
The perfect package to insure all aspects of your special day is covered! An average wedding takes approximately 450 hours to plan. Whether it is that you simply do not have enough time in your busy schedule, or just want to ensure your wedding day is flawless with no stress—your coordinator will:
- Meet with you initially to discuss your vision and expectations and as needed along the way to complete the planning process
- Answer any questions and provide advice and/or suggestions during the entire process as needed
- Establish a monthly calendar and timeline for you
- Create and maintain a realistic budget and payment schedule for all vendors
- Provide recommendations and bid estimates from vendors
- Arrange vendor appointments and attend them with you to help ask the right questions during the interview process
- Negotiate contracts
- Assist with invitation ordering
- Arrange out-of-town guest accommodations
- Help with ceremony and reception sites design
- Handle all set up and delivery scheduling
- Develop a timeline and keep all vendors on schedule
- Coordinate rehearsal
- Ensure that ceremony and reception sites are set up and decorated according to your wishes and on-time
- Be the on-site contact for your ceremony and reception – from set-up to clean up
- Provide a bridal “emergency kit” to attend to any unexpected situations that may occur
- Attend to all details and troubleshoot any issues that may arise on your special day so you can relax, be happy, and enjoy your magical day!
* Actual cost is determined on wedding size, time of year, and services requested. Please call 425-255-5888 for a quote!
** $75 per additional hour.